miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2016

My first day

There was a day 13 years ago when I went to school the first time. I was very excited and I wanted to make a lot of friends as soon as possible.
I remember clearly my class. There was big and it had a closet with a picture of a smurf. I also remember my teacher, Susana. She was very kind with me and she was always playing with me, because I was very shy and I felt very nervous when I tried to make new friends. I also remember when it was my birthday. I was in class and while the teacher was helping a little boy, I painted the picture of the smurf with a permanent. When the teacher looked at the picture, she was very angry with me and we didn't celebrate my birthday.
During my first day, I made good Friends with both teachers and students. I've never forgotten that time and even now I'm still in touch with Susana. It was a special time for me.

1 comentario:

  1. - for the first time (l.1)

    - it was big (l.5)

    -friends (l.17)


    Well done. Grade: 9,5

    ResponderEliminar